- Ideal for hotels and assisted living
- Both new installations and retrofits
- Installed in unused space above closet, freeing up valuable floor space
- Removable chassis allows quick and easy maintenance
- Mounting assembly can be installed before chassis, ensuring short system lead time
- Positive pressure condensate drainage (no traps required)
Marketing literature: SideWinder Brochure
SideWinder SDW Models 008-0153/4 – 1 1/4 tons20″W x 15″H x 38″L
- Maintenance for the BULLDOG system is simple and easily done. Essentially it consists of establishing regular inspection and filter changes. To remove the filter from the unit lift the filter up and pull it out of the unit at the bottom. Replace the old filter by sliding the top edge of a new filter up into the rack, then pushing in the bottom of the filter until it drops into place. For complete maintenance instructions, consult the Installation and Operation Manual for the SideWinder Product.
To request technical sales information, please fill out the form below, contact your local BULLDOG Representative or our Sales Division at 1-888-220-5551 or via email at RJG@cgc-group.com.
For technical support, please contact our Service Manager at 1-888-220-5551 or via email at RWD@cgc-group.com.