- CGC did not invent the Vertical Stacked Heat Pump — we just perfected it.
- 100% Completely removable chassis
- Sheet metal cabinets available for immediate shipment
- Very low sound levels
- Multiple supply & return air knock outs (left ,right, rear)
- Small footprint increases floor space
- Drywall mounts directly on cabinet
BULLDOG Vertical Stacked Models
ATTENTION: EC Motors are available on our vertical stacked product as an option. In order to accommodate an ECM option the IKV 015 and 018 will require a larger cabinet and chassis. The InnKeeper sizes 008 thru 012 remain in the standard InnKeeper cabinet & chassis size. The InnKeeper sizes 015 and 018 will be supplied in the larger HomeKeeper cabinet & chassis size. The HomeKeeper sizes 020 thru 036 will remain in the standard HomeKeeper cabinet & chassis size.BULLDOG Innkeeper Models 008 to 018
BULLDOG InnKeeper with ERV Models 008-0183/4 – 1 1/2 tons
3/4 – 1 1/2 tons18″W x 14″D x 84″H
27″W x 14″D x 84″HBULLDOG Homekeeper Models 020 to 036
BULLDOG HomeKeeper with ERV Models 020 to 0361 3/4 - 3 tons
1 3/4 – 3 tons21″W x 20″D x 84″H
29.5″W x 20.5″D x 84″H
* Width based on standard cabinet option includes risers
All equipment available in R410A
IKV Universal Drawing 2016 IKV_UNI_CV
HKV Universal Drawing 2016 HKV_UNI_CV
IKV with ERV Universal Drawing 2016 IKV_ERV_UNI_CV
HKV with ERV Universal Drawing 2016 HKV_ERV_UNI_CV
BULLDOG InnKeeper /HomeKeeper IKV-HKV Installation and Operation Manuals
IKV-HKV with Standard Cabinet IOM 2016 Vertical Stack (universal cab) IOM
IKV-HKV with ERV IOM 2016 IK & HK Vertical Stack standard w erv IOM
BULLDOG Cabinet Selection Guide ” Standard vs. Compact” Cabinet Selection Guide Standard vs Compact
- Like everything else about the BULLDOG System, maintenance is simple, well thought out and easily done. Essentially, it consists of regular filter changes. the filters are located on the front of the unit for easy access. In the vertical stacked model all mechanical components are located in the removable chassis. In the event of unit failure the chassis can be removed and replaced with an operating chassis in a matter of minutes. This can be done by property’s maintenance staff, making the BULLDOG unit fully operational again with minimal downtime. The chassis can then be repaired at a convenient location. Central system components require simple scheduled maintenance program as recommended by the manufacturer. For complete maintenance instructions, consult the Installation and Operations Manual for the IK & HK Vertical Stacked Products.
Always remember to disable the unit using the disconnect before servicing to prevent injury or death due to electrical shock or contact with moving parts.
For assistance in diagnosing BULLDOG Heat Pumps the Trouble Shooting Guide below is downloadable or printable PDF file. CGC BULLDOG FlashCode Diagnosis Table
- Please contact us to find out more.
To request technical information, please contact your local BULLDOG Representative or our Sales Division at 1-888-220-5551 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.